Since 2003 MAC.NETWORK has been providing IT support to users of Macs and PCs. Our typical customers are designers, printers, PR agencies and remote workers. We are a network of consultants that specialise in different fields but work together to offer a complete service. We act as independent advisers (coordinating third party suppliers where necessary) but do not sell hardware or software, so you can be sure our advice is impartial, not skewed by profit margins or stock levels!
MAC.NETWORK offer Telephone Support, On-Site Services (in London & the South East), Installation and Training on an ad-hoc basis or under a Service Agreement (see current price list for ad-hoc rates).
We offer first line support for small and medium sized networks, including -
- All Apple equipment
- Windows workstations
- Microsoft Small Business Server and Exchange Server
- Network infrastructure (switches, routers & cabling)
- Internet and email ( including Google Apps and other cloud services)
- Software Applications (such as Adobe CS, Quark, Office, Logic Pro)
- Output devices (Imagesetters, Printers and CTP).